Heartwarming stories and
everyday emotional skills
An Award-Winning Children’s Series
Created by Psychologists – Loved by Children and Adults
Fanni Emotions is an award winning children’s brand created by Finnish Family Psychologists with passion for supporting caregivers to raise emotionally competent children.
We combine compelling stories and charming, relatable characters with practical information about emotional processing. We both provide caregivers with the tools that they need to support children’s emotional development and teach children these skills directly. Stories are a natural, fun way for children to learn!
The Fanni series has received…
Fanni Emotions is one of Finland’s best selling book series and most well-known SEL (social and emotional learning) series. The Fanni books have been on the Top 20 Bestseller list several years in a row (source: Finnish Publishers Association).
Fanni Emotions: An Overview
- Seven picture books targeted for the age group of 3–8, each including exercises and a theory section for adults
- Fanni’s Feelings Cards
- Postcards and wall calendars
- The Miu series – Board books for the age group of 0–3
- The Secret of Being a Good Parent: a parenting book
- Brand licensing: Clothing, playgrounds and play structures, and more
Ensure high quality SEL literature in your language area and contact us about foreign rights!
Fanni Emotions Oy
Heidi Livingston & Julia Pöyhönen
00811 Helsinki, Finland
Business ID: 2785305-4